My Second Blogger Award of the year
Essentially, I would love to give the most thankful message that I could to the blogger who nominated me to received this Blogger Award. My second this year as a novice blogger (so true).
I still have “loads of rice to eat” as my grandmother always tells me when I was a petite child back then (well, still petite til now)
The Blogger Award that I’m talking about is “Liebster Award”, this award exists to be given to bloggers by other bloggers. I have found that the word “Liebster” is a German word which has several definitions: like dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart and boyfriend.
Thanks to JoeTravelBlogs!
Joe the author of JoeTravelBlogs, A young cheerful English guy who loves to travel around the world.
On my way around the world I love bumping into new people, experiencing, becoming immersed in new cultures and trying to get some good photos! All my travels have been different in their own way.
Some I have traveled with my family and friends, then others I have traveled alone and met people on the way. I feel that both are completely different and can’t really be compared.
So I always say to people you should try to experience both, if you can!
You were wondering who is he in the photo? Yes, the one in the middle. I would like to thank you, Joe, for nominating me. Personally, this is just crazy cause I was commencing my Blogtober Challenge (31 days of blog posting) and on the first blog post I’ve published you commented on it saying that you picked me for this blogger award.
Even this isn’t that prestigious that others might think, I’m still super thankful for receiving it.
Following the Liebster Award Rule, I must answer Joe’s forwarded queries about me. So here it is I hope to answer the best way that I can.
Most proud of in your life
There are so much that I’m proud of in my life, but for this moment I could say I’m very proud of my LexieAnimeTravel Blog for its wonderful and smooth adventure in the blogging world.
I found myself unchained from dependent to an independent self-hosted blogger, it’s a full satisfaction. No doubt on that!
Favourite city you have been to
I would say, for all the cities I’ve been too, I will always love them. But there’s only one City that would always mark its footprints in my sands ocean.
Absolutely! Have you guessed it? Zamboanga City will always be my greatest favorite.
And for the rest of Joe’s questions, TV show guilty pleasure? Favourite form of social media? other languages you speak? I’ll answer it simply:
I’m not a fan of TV shows, but I love to watch tons of Manga Animé Series. Favorite social media? I guess everything except Flipboard I’m not a super fan yet. For the last one, I’ll just give you a hint. It’s in my next photo.
11 Facts about me
11. I’m an online gamer since I was 12 years old. (first online game was Ragnarök)
10. My nickname is “Alex” or “Lex” but I prefer Lexie (I don’t even know why)
9. I can eat a whole grilled chicken when I’m really starving (it’s true promise!)
8. I was an official chess player in High School (I’m still collecting chess boards)
7. I won the first prize in a singing contest when I was 13 years old. (I sang “Reflection” from Mulan)
6. My favorite place to travel is Portugal and Philippines
5. I have seasickness, dizzy head, and nausea but I still travel a lot.
4. I cannot swim (still striving though)
3. I have 2 guitars at home (one acoustic and one electric)
2. I can speak 5 languages and 2 other Philippines dialects (Chabacano and Visaya)
1. My greatest love is Animé (I guess you know it already)
Here you go! Fun facts and different side of me that you all know now. I have already published this one on my Instagram account but I know some of you doesn’t know yet.
Questions to the Nominees
Following the Blogger Award Rule of Liebster Award, I must give questions to the future nominees to be. So Here are my questions to the nominees. Easy to answer right?
My 10 Nominees
As part of the Blogger Award cycle, I must choose 10 blogs which I find interesting in terms of topic and writing. These 10 bloggers have shown their exceptional skills regularly on their respective blogs.
I’m so proud of them! Wishing you guys a more successful career to come. Cheers to all of us!
- Traveller, Teacher, and Chopstick amateur Chris of With a Backpack
- Full-time UI Designer/Developer and part-time traveller Avinash of WanderCrumbs
- The Nurse, Embracing Diversity Sienna of Shenontheblog
- Lifestyle & Travel B/Vlogger Mei of JojoMei
- The retired wedding photographer and videographer Therese of Far ‘n’ Wide Travel Blog
- Close to early thirty expat girl Alex of The Wife-Life Balance
- The food, travel adventures, and fashion on a budget lover Shamira from Bebeshamo
- The Family Travel and Lifestyle Blogger Traveling with Kidz-Adventures of Super 8
- Finding happiness through food, health, how-to, and travel Britney of Ladyandthedachshund
- Fitness and Crossfit passionate Lily of Workoutfrolic
Congratulations to all you guys!! Go and spread the good news! and don’t forget to follow the rules.
Rules of Liebster Award
If you’ve been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer questions about yourself, which will give to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award and give a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Congratulations on recieving your award!! You deserve it and never stop blogging.
Thank you so muchBasedonyoubytye, would never stop though!
Congratulations! Wishing you more to come. Do keep on blogging and succeeding.
Thank you so much Peter. I will for sure.
Congratulations !! You have a great blog and you totally deserved it.
thank you so much Trupti, yours as well! cheers!